Individual configurable status approval rules
Depending on status network, for every defined status change. Specification of...
- ...the document type
- ...the source and target status
- ...the reference status
- ...the depth of the document structure
- ...the check up method
After determinationg the whole document structure including all depending documents whether bottom up or top down check ups are possible. The ProcessOptimizer determinates which documents of the structure aren't in the target status or any other reference status, yet and offers you several possibilities:
- Show the affected documents in a list
- If the target status is directly accessible for the chosen documents, their statuses can be changed together with the document which needs to be approved
- If the targetstatus isn't directly accessible, an error will be shown
The defined rules whether apply befor or after the status change, so you can ensure that the check ups have been successful before changing a status or you can automatically set a now outdated version on invaild. Many more functions are available in the standard.
The ProcessOptimizer doen't only react on status changes. It can be called for example when a document info record is created or versioned or in many other cases. Therefor you can for example automatically create a new version of a drawing and the model its represation.
Combined rules for complexest check ups
Combination of complex rules, based on different rules and check methods are implementable.
- Status Check of the head object (Reference status)and the objects of the structures below
- Check of characteristics
- Existance checks on material links
.riess ProcessOptimizer Addon for metadata inheritance
Enhance the wide spread base functionality of the ProcessOptimizer with the .riess ProcessOptimizer Addon for metadata inheritance. Using this addon you expand the ProcessOptimizer functionalty with functions for meta data inheritance between SAP objects.
- Document ↔ Document
- Document ↔ Material
- Document → Bill of Document header
Access the following SAP table contents for inheritance...
...and inherit rule and access right based the SAP fiends
- Basic fields
- Multi language description textx
- Classification fields
- Object links
- Fix values / functions
Check source and target objects before and after inheritance for defined rules
The ProcessOptimizer Addon for metadata inheritance is able to compare selected fields or reference fields with configured values.
- not equal
- Basic data
- Multi lingual descriptions
- Object links
- Fixed values/functions
- Numerical values