T.A. Cook International SAP Conferences on Extended Supply Chain
Accelerating Engineering Innovation Through the Enterprise
Due to popular demand, we are delighted to announce that the International SAP Conference for Product Lifecycle Management will be returning for its 5th annual event. Specifically designed with discrete and process manufacturing industries in-mind, this year’s conference will explore SAP’s solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Portfolio and Project Management (PPM).
Co-located as part of our International SAP Conferences on Extended Supply Chain, this two day customer-centric event will enable you to explore how innovation from SAP can allow you to manage your products and portfolio’s more efficiently and affordably than ever before. Discover how major international organizations are gaining a 360 degree view of all product and portfolio related processes, gaining greater visibility and maintaining control."
- SAP presentations: Inspiring talks featuring industry news, solution road maps, and innovations
- Customer case studies: Gain best practices and an informed perspective on implementing and getting the most out of SAP’s solutions for PLM
- SAP expertise: Have your questions answered by SAP experts onsite, or organize a meeting during the two day conference to talk in more detail
- Pre-conference ‘jumpstart’ workshops: Take an in-depth exploration of SAP solutions at our interactive half-day workshops
- Exhibition area: Meet with SAP partners in order to see demos and review the latest industry solutions
- Network: Meet with peers and industry thought-leaders at our fantastic evening event, open to all conference attendees, where you can network in a relaxed atmosphere
Weitere Informationen & Anmeldung: